Scribbles to self. My rules to help the human race bond more.
- Be excellent to each other #fcukyeah
- Listen more than you speak. Most people speak too much. Fewer speak when they have something interesting to say. Me? Well I can’t speak without my lawyer.
- You probably won’t get something you want in life unless you ask for it first #fact_jack
- Whatever happens, don’t forget to walk your dog and water the plants.
- Don’t panic.
- Smile whenever you enter a room.
- Trust everyone by default – you forgive people who break that trust but don’t forget it.
- Do it for the story #worth_it
- Assume nothing. If you’re wrong you’re probably screwed.
- Be polite.
- Know a little bit about everything. Enough to have a conversation with someone about any topic
- Read interesting things that are outside of your comfort zone. About animal psychology or world capital cities.
- Ask people excellent riddles (know the answers but don’t tell them it until it really bugs them. Naturally you need to know awesome riddles….like the 3 switches one.
- It’s OK to disagree with people’s opinion’s but defend their right to have them.
- Be friends with your parents.
- Play the people watching game every day by yourself or with others because its fun.
- Expect nothing. Go with the flow.
- Dance like nobody’s watching. Dance in the rain.
- Under-promise and always try your best to over-deliver. People will remember it.
- Slow down. Let your mind wonder.